Thursday, August 4, 2011

and we're having a......

today at almost 19 weeks we went for a gyno appt., got a sonogram done, and we are 100% that it's a boy!! so now we're going to decorate the room :) James Ethan Yim. SOOOOO excited~ anyways, here are some pics~
sorry it's so slanted.. but this was when we first got our sonogram.. at the time it was just a little nutshell :) i think i was about 7 1/2 weeks then~ look how much room he has!!
at 13 1/2 weeks
and today at almost 19 weeks. i know he kinda looks like an alien right now but he's smiling! hehe~ my mom thinks he will look more like dennis but my dad thinks he will look more like me.. we'll see!
James is at 8 oz. now.. look at the comparison! in the beginning he was so small.. and now it seems like he barely has any room to move! haha

 


i seriously don't know WHAT it is.. maybe the vitamins & hormones?? but my HAPPY TRAIL IS CRAZY.. omg so hairy T____________T
side view~ am i big yet? haha
the gyno told me that i was very healthy and so was the baby and also said that i'm doing great! it's always nice to hear things like that. but she said i wasn't drinking enough water and that she can just tell right away by looking at my mouth and then Dennis yelled at me. :( he also told on me to my mom and then she yelled at me. :( boo for double teaming. i also feel him kicking me now.. it's the weirdest / funniest feeling. i was singing "twinkle twinkle little star" with dennis' hand on top of my stomach and he kicked.. and dennis jumped because he thought it was so weird. haha but he fell asleep with his hand there and we took a nice nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment