Thursday, October 6, 2011

so many things happening this month!


this month is going to be NUTS!!!

first off, i want to wish my friend Jessica a very happy special birthday. :) she's been through so much and she is one of the strongest people i know.. and through it all she still managed to get her shit done. mad props woman! <3

so.. so far in the month of October:
- i have ended my second trimester, and my third trimester has started. phew...
- we went to our first hospital tour today in NYHQ and it was very nice. i have to admit.... i had mixed emotions. at first i was excited.. then i got scared.. then excited again.. then scared. LOL. it's exciting and scary at the same time.. exciting because we are going to start a new chapter in our lives, but also scary because we will be held responsible for his outcome.. it's not like we're adopting a cat or anything... we're having a freakin baby! who will be in our hands for the rest of our lives!! >.<..
- i finally get to see my baby on Friday after 3 weeks of waiting. i wonder how much he's grown..
- this Sunday will be week 5 of fantasy football... HOPEFULLY I WILL WIN A FREAKING GAME. my luck has been so horrible it's not even funny anymore.
- i've been wanting to go to the social security office to get my name changed, but they only do it in JAMAICA.............................. so will try to get that done next week. also the DMV. (I HATE WAITING, but thank GOD for my iphone<3)
- we have two more hospital tours next week..
- the baby shower will be that following Sunday.
- a mini getaway trip for my cousin & i.. along with the significant others *YAY*
- my bestie's birthday to close off the month of October.

FFFFFFFFFFFF! i feel like October will FLYYYYYYYYYYYY by... wah. i wish things can slow down a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment