Tuesday, January 3, 2012

my last pregnancy post...

oh man. what an exciting 9 months it has been... tonight i'm going in for induction since James is too comfortable in there.. and the doctor doesn't think he'll come out spontaneously. =( we've waited and waited but she said that there won't be an advantage of having him out now so... we're getting him out now!!!! LOL~

man at first i was a nervous wreck but now i'm slowly realizing that this is what we've waited for. i'm so excited and i cannot wait to hug him and kiss him.. and maybe spoil him as well. a new chapter of our lives...

pregnancy- you've been reallllllly good to me. i appreciate it. thanks for not giving me any morning sickness, or crazy cravings at 5am. although waking up to pee every 2 hours kinda sucked, i cannot complain. thanks for not giving me any stretch marks, and also not making me into a crazy moody person. you were the best first experience ever!!!!!

James- we've waited so long for this moment! i can't believe in less than 48 hours we'll be able to see you!!! :) you and i are gonna be champs and we're going to finish this like a bawse. puahaha. mommy will try to be superwoman throughout this process. :) anyways, everyone is patiently waiting for your arrival... can't wait to see you little man!!!!!!! love you always.

Dennis- thank you for being extra supportive the past 9 months.. you're the greatest, and i wouldn't have been able to do it without you... (even though in a couple of hours everything might be your fault =x) i love you with all my heart and i'm so excited for our future!!!! we're going to be awesome parents, and i'm even though we might f up here and there.. don't worry! everyone makes mistakes, right? :)

the Parks & the Yims- i seriously love you guys<3 sorry dad for always pmsing on you, and taking my frustration out on you... same goes for you mommy. :( i remember the day i told my mom i was shitting bricks. i literally thought she was going to like disown me, but instead she laughed and congratulated me. i thought my dad wasn't going to talk to me for the rest of my life, but instead he also laughed it off and was so eager to see this baby. :*)
thank you unnie & oppa for being supportive and always giving us advice and tips on how to raise the baby :)<3 i'm so excited for the kids as well! :) love you guys!
the YIms- i don't even want to call them my in-laws, they're like my family now.. love you guys, and thank you for everything.. and when i mean everything i literally  mean everything. <3

okay,... now it's time to finish packing my hospital bag, and off to the hospital we go. wish us luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment