Monday, February 6, 2012

happy 1 month!

to my precious baby James~ <3.

wow, it's already been one month... time flies. he's already gotten so big.. it breaks my heart~ LOL. :(

this month, baby James grew 1 inch, gained 4 pounds, learned how to smile, learned how to "coo", started grabbing things ie: my hair, glasses, daddy's nose, etc. etc.., keeps his legs up when we're changing his diapers, met his cousins, took his first bath, got his first haircut, and went to grandma's house for the first time.

i'll have to admit.. it was really tough going through some changes in my life (sleeping pattern and eating habits), but it's all worth it. i remember the first week when James came home i was so frustrated because i wasn't used to waking up every two hours.. but i guess my body adjusted to him because now i wake up naturally when it's his feeding time. like i said in my previous posts.. no matter how hard it is i absolutely LOVE being a mom. it's an experience that words cannot describe, and i wouldn't give it up for the world. he literally melts my heart.

anyways here are some pictures:

a couple of hours after he was born


@ the hospital

with daddy~




before

after. LOL he started crying the moment we took the bottle out. =x

look how small he was.. sigh

going home from the hospital!

first week at home :)




"am i in trouble daddy?"

his "i'm taking a shit" face

he falls asleep like this while i'm feeding him :(

sleeping with mommy<3

sleeping with daddy<3

feed me.. please!!

wah :(


with grandpa!

with his cousins<3


sammy kept wanting to hold james. if he didn't he cried! so cute..


i love them! sammy wouldn't let go of james.. <3


playing with daddy :)

hi!

sleeping with mommy.. again<3

i love this picture of them.. LOL my babies<3




my loves!!!!!!


he lovesss taking baths! daddy censored his weewee. sense jeng ee~

first time @ grandma's!
look at simba all the way in the back puahaha epic~ love them!







with gomo!
my first haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment