Friday, April 13, 2012

my early birthday present!!!!!!

soooo.. hubby picked me up from work, but while i was on the phone with him he said he there was someone in the passenger seat. so i thought it was a person, but instead there was a huge box sitting there! being surprised i asked who this was for, and he said it was my birthday present but i couldn't open it til the day of but of couuuuuuuuuuuurse  i COULDN'T resist! i begged and begged.. and had to throw in some bribes to finallly see what it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the huge box! when i asked him for 3 hints he said..
1. it can turn hot
2. it can help James
3. it's useful

i was really happy!!! esp. the accessory rack... i can put pacifiers there!!

but of course my husband likes to surprise me..... :*)

my first ipad!!!! he bought me the new one tooo!!!


i TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!! i'm soooo excited and blessed.. i feel so lucky to have such a loving husband like him!!! he KNOWS that i'll be FINE with the old ipad... but he said he wants me to have the best.. :) i love how he wrote QB1. hahahah so funny. i love you hubby!!!!


but remember.. no gift can replace your love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment