Saturday, June 30, 2012

happy one year :)

one year ago from today was the day my life changed! it was the day i got married to my soul mate.. dennis yim. :)

you are truly the best babe. thank you for always being there for me even though i have crazy mood swings. words cannot express how thankful i am and how much i love you. i don't wanna get too mushy but hey.. it's our FIRST anniversary as a married couple! :) i know that there are going to be many ups and downs.. but regardless i'm so happy that you are the one that i'm spending the rest of my life with. thank you for being such a wonderful husband and an amazing father. james is truly blessed to have a loving father like you~ i love you lots and lots.. my husband, soul mate, best friend, QB1, gaedong, gaming partner.. the love of my life. happy one year anniversary, my love.

my cousin made me this dress! :)

trying it on~
hard at work :) <3

@ city hall!





my cousin @ i :)

<3

he surprised me with a ring... :*)
married! mr. & mrs. yim!



6.30.11<3
on the brooklyn bridge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment