Thursday, September 29, 2011

last week of September, also the last week of my second trimester!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.. it's ALREADY the last week of September, and it's officially the last week of my second trimester! EEK! as we are getting ready to welcome baby James into this cruel world, i am getting nervous by the day! i wonder if he's doing okay in there.. i get so worried since i can't see his face or his expressions.. i don't know how he's feeling! ugh.

so the last week of my second trimester... gees. i'm going to miss it so much! i think it was the most comfortable / exciting stage for me. comfortable because i wasn't HUGE, and was able to do things such as traveling (Disneyland & walking around the Vegas strip), driving, shopping, walking, etc, etc.. exciting, because my baby bump finally decided to say hello! and i finally got to feel my baby move around. soo cute! to be honest i'm kinda scared to enter the third trimester because that's when you start getting swollen and stuff.. but i'm assuming that it'll be okay for me, because so far my pregnancy has been a piece of cake. no morning sickness, no food cravings... my husband and i are very lucky!

anyways, it's so sad how time quickly flies by.. it seems like it was just yesterday when i was moving down to DC, but that's already been almost one year ago! it also seemed like it was yesterday when i found out i was preggers but that was already 5 months ago. goodness..

next thing you know i'm gonna be celebrating my 30th birthday. NUUUUUUUUUuuuu ;( *sniffsniff* well.. at least i'll have my loving family by my side :)

gonna go for a dr's appt. next week~ sonogram pictures will be up then... only if my baby isn't hiding. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment