Tuesday, November 29, 2011

braxton hicks?

omgoodness... i've been so thankful for having a smooth pregnancy.. until YESTERDAY!! i've been having some back aches. at first i was confused since i've never had them, and on top of that my stomach started to tighten up. since it is my first pregnancy, i was kinda freaking out thinking to myself.. "can i be in labor?" but i did some research and they said that i will KNOW if i am or not. lol~~ but how do you really know????

anyways, since i'm still pregnant, i guess it was just one of those.. braxton hicks contractions? i think they were similar to what labor will be like but of course.. being in labor will be 100x worse.. or so they say.

wah.

so this "braxon hicks" thing has been on and off since and right now my back is hurting. :( i guess my body is getting prepared for James!! and i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!


4 more weeks to go! yay!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment