Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November...

it's already... November. already November......................... some people say that at the third trimester, time goes by so slowly compared to the other two, but for me... it's just flying by as well.

i woke up from a dream last night... i was dreaming that i was in L&D, and the doctor kept telling me to push. i told her i was scared... and i was literally shitting in my pants. i didn't want to push.. i was scared. she reassured me that everything was going to be okay, and to trust her. dennis was right by my side, but i was still so scared.

i guess as my little one's due date is approaching it's inevitable for me to feel this way. but there's no turning back now, and instead of feeling scared, i have to be prepared, stay strong and stop worrying! mm... two more months. it seems so far away but yet it doesn't..

No comments:

Post a Comment