Sunday, December 25, 2011

my christmas story!

merry christmas to all! i wasn't really expecting anything for christmas... but i got something from my santa!! <3

there was this wallet that i've been wanting for the LONGEST time... (about a year) but i couldn't find it anywhere. :( then i recently found a store that did sell it and i told my hubby about it.. called him to see if i should get the black/black one, or the navy/gold one, and he told me to hold off on it.. and i said okay and told the lady that i'd be back in a couple of days to purchase it. so we went back yesterday to look at it, and the lady told me it was sold out!!!!!!!! :( BUMMER. i was so upset!!! hubby asked if i wanted the black/black one, but i was set on getting the navy one... so i told him no. i guess i'd have to wait! i mean.. i did wait about a year so.. i guess a couple of days wouldn't hurt (she told us to call back on monday). so the whole entire day i'm just thinking to myself.. maybe the wallet and i aren't meant to be. :( eh... 

then...
i woke up to a BOX on top of my head!! we had planned to go to church in the morning, and as i was reaching for a phone there was this BOX!! and i was so confused.. i thought it was from my parents or something because i went to sleep wayyyyy after my husband! so i wake dennis up telling him that there's a box and he tells me to open it~~ so sneakky.. he was asking if my parents usually do stuff like this. so i look at the top and there was a card..

this is what i really wanted for christmas.. my long overdue birthday card. :) this card actually  makes me happier than the christmas gift...
honestly i wasn't upset! a rice cooker! haha~~~ there was the rice spoon/scooper on top of it too. also there was a huge rock inside to make it seem like as if there really was a rice cooker inside!! BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...

there was ANOTHER box.. with pretty wrapping inside... and i was like "nooo way... wtf?"

opened to see that it was the wallet that i've been wanting for SO LONGGGGGG!! <3

i was SOOO SURPRISED!!! <3

youuuuuuu sneakyyyyyy dad!!!!!!!! LOL <3 the best gift / surprise EVER!! i can't believe even the lady at the store played it off!! i have the best husband. couldn't have asked for more! loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu<3<3

soo funny because last night i was talking so much shit about 산타할아버지 about how mean he is for stealing my wallet even though i was in the "nice" list this year. puahaha~~

anyways, hope everyone had a wonderful christmas as well!! merry christmas again!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment