Wednesday, July 25, 2012

almost august

can you guys believe it? july is almost over... sigh. the weather also has been a little wacky these days. 100+ then dropping down to 60's... then back to the 80's. global warming? eh..

these days i've been running on little sleep due to james' fussiness. (he's teething!) it really hurts to see him go through so much pain at such a young age.. i wish i can take the pain for him, but i guess that's another part of being a mother.

growing up, i was basically the only child (my brother and i are 10 years apart) so he was never home. i never had a pet or anything so i didn't know how it felt to really care for others.. but now every time i look at james crying or seeing that he is hurt.. really breaks my heart.

i also think of my mom.. and how much crap i've put her through.. now i understand. and despite all the shit i've done, she still believed in me, and always took my side.. always tried to understand where i was coming from instead of judging me. words will never describe how thankful i am to have such a loving, hardworking mother like her. she's so beautiful from the inside out.. she is my role model. will i ever be like her? can i??

she goes to work 4 days a week from 8-8, comes home.. eats, does the dishes.. makes food for the next day, help me put james to sleep.. and she says she's okay with it. how does she do it? how do moms do it..? i'm so amazed.. seriously. so blessed. i love her..

hubs, mom, me, dad.. i love them so much. <3

wouldn't trade the world for them<3

No comments:

Post a Comment