Tuesday, July 16, 2013

blogging at 220am

i honestly have so many things to do on such short notice and shouldn't be blogging but i had too much on my mind.. so i decided to give myself a break and write what's in my head.

i'm working on our wedding website and i needed a picture of dennis so i decided to go through all my old photos and i came across some videos of james that i never really got to look at, and there were videos of him trying to walk. the first couple of videos he's just crawling and making us all laugh by doing baby things like being curious. after that video played, the next couple of video clips were of him gradually trying to walk.. he would stand, maintain his balance and try to walk, but fail. but all of a sudden, he walks. he takes 1 step, then 2... and after a couple of more videos later, he's walking.

when did this all happen? why do i only vaguely remember all of this? did this really happen in the blink of an eye? why does time have to pass by so quickly?

i know the past couple of my posts were about how he's growing up way too fast.. but it's true. that's the only thing i can think about these days. everyday he's learning something new, and it just amazes me how he absorbs so many things and catch on so quickly. all i know is that in my heart no matter how old he gets, he will still always be my little baby.

okay.. i'll stop being so emo and get back to work.. or actually i think i might just go to bed! cuddle with my little one. <3 good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment