Monday, July 4, 2011

13 1/2 weeks..

we finally went to a new gyno in new york, and they were so friendly! i loved it... but the procedure took about 2 hours. :( they took out 12 tubes of blood, and asked me tons of questions. but for the first time, i saw my baby move! it was SUPER EXCITING~~ (right now, i am about 14 weeks)

here are some pics:

hi mommy! i have five fingers!! *waving*

my baby's already at 11 cm's.. i wonder how big it will get! :)

just chillen~*




my sonogram took forever because the assistant was trying to take pictures so it can measure my baby.. but it wouldn't stop moving!!! he/she was dancing around just jumpinng, wiggling its fingers, kicking its feet.. moving his/her arm up and down.. finally the lady said, "i guess your baby wants to pose for  you! but i need to measure him/her first.. i wish it can stop moving!!" lol! so precious.. <3 i hope you are taking care of yourself in there my dear... i can't wait til i get to see you!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOUR BLOG HON!!!! cant wait to meet mini piglet!!!

    ReplyDelete