Wednesday, July 6, 2011

cravings?

or not..? not too sure, but for the longest time i've been craving boston market.. especially their side dishes like the mashed potatoes, corn, and mac & cheese. i think it's because in NY, boston market is only 10 minutes away, but here in maryland.. it's like a 20 minute drive. =( but yesterday i finally convinced my hubby (wow! lol) to rent a zipcar so he can take me there!! and I FINALLY HAD MY BOSTON MARKET FIX. nomnomnom. on the way there, we saw an international supermarket called "Korean Korner". yes.. with a corner with a K. we were tempted to go inside, but we thought it'd be safer to go to h-mart instead.. but anyways, after my meal, i was waiting for my hubs & april because they went to the bank.. and while i was waiting for them outside, i saw this car drive by, and some weirdo was sitting shotgun. he had a cardboard panda, and started screaming, "I LOVE PANDAS! I LOVE PANDAS! #!*()@()!*# PANDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and i was like ooooooooook... freak. so as i'm sitting there thinking to myself how much of a weirdo this dude is, another grandpa decides to walk past by me.. but instead of walking he decides to stop and have a conversation with me. talking about how he should just take my left over chicken and bring it home, when clearly he was walking into boston market ANYWAYS to get chicken or whatever he was getting. and after he walked in with his buddies he decided to peak out and stare at my chicken... i felt like i had to guard my chicken as if it was the last thing on earth. LOL.

oh, and good news! i found out that boston market delivers!!! YAY FOR BOSTON MARKET!!! now i won't have to deal with weirdos everywhere! but who am i kidding... i'm a weirdo myself. how can you be sane when you live in a crazy world like this? anyways, off to work i go!

No comments:

Post a Comment