Friday, July 15, 2011

i guess he liked it.. so he put a ring on it!

pictures from the unexpected beautiful ceremony we had. :) we're planning to have a real / bigger ceremony in October of 2012! thanks to hyunjoo unnie, my hubs & april for this day. <3

on tuesday after coming back from court! we ate at Jing Fong. their dimsum was yummy! we had like 11 dishes and the bill came out to $27.

my wonderful cousins<3

dennis being so worn out haha~
the "before" dress~

my cousin @ work! i really envy the passion that she has for what she does.

seamless.com is the best creation ever.

trying on the dress!


the "after" dress!



on wednesday 6/30.
love her<3






happy esther :)

group pic


exchanging our vows..
"do you guys have rings to exchange?"
esther: "no"
dennis: "yes"
i was very surprisedddddd!!
courtesy of dennis' mom<3 so sweet!







his ring :)



<3
couldn't stop crying!!


the love of my life<3
"you may now kiss the bride!"






they actually have a picture of the city hall in the back so u can take pictures. puahaha
we had fun~ <3
i couldn't jump that high bc of my retarded knee T_T

@ the wedding garden




walking to the bridge~
we're married!!



calling my mom, telling her about the "ring" story! she loved it :)

me and my friend.. who will always be my twin. lol....

this picture is so cool!!!






this one is cool too!!



hyunjoo unnie & i<3

us 3 <3


thank you!! again<3 i will never forget this day!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful day for a beautiful bride. Oh if only the groom was as pretty. ^_^

    ReplyDelete