Monday, July 18, 2011

hellooo nurse!

i've been eating lots of junk food lately, and i think it caught up to me. especially when Dennis isn't home i tend to not eat which is really bad for my health.. not only my health, but our baby's health! so i got really sick on sunday, and i was planning to sleep til like 9pm since i got NO SLEEP AT ALL the night before.. but Dennis woke me up around 230 and told me i have to eat something and promised me that he'll let me sleep after, so i woke up to find delicious jook on the table! Frank had slept over the night before, so they both went out to giant and bought some stuff for themselves. i told him i wanted to drink something refreshing so he also got me some pineapple juice. loveloveloveeeee being pampered! also for dinner he made stir fry which was really good with veggies that i love. i have the best husband ever!

what the guys ate.. here's the caption for you, Frank!
"F BEN'S CHILLI BOWL"
i'd have to agree though.. your chili was pretty awesome~

my foood~~ loved it<3


dinner<3

veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment