Thursday, July 14, 2011

being myself??

sometimes, i just want to be blunt about everything and anything, but i know that it's better to stay quiet. but it gets really frustrating when people don't have any common sense! weren't we all born with it? i guess not?! THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING. PEOPLE have feelings and the way you say things can HURT people. i need to vent.

i feel like some people are so selfish and ungrateful. no matter how hard i try, it comes to a point where i didn't "try hard enough", or "it's not really trying". why do i care so much about what other people think of me? why do i have to hold back on the things that i want to say or want to do? why do i have to go out of my way, and sacrifice the things that i like to do so i can be accommodating to other people who don't really give a fuck? why do i even bother.

sometimes i wish i had the heart to be like fuck you and fuck off, i don't really care about what you think about me, but i don't know why i care. i care so much about how other people will think about me, and how they will judge me. but i realized.. that it's just hurting me. i'm the only one who's getting stressed out. it's only affecting me.

SO, with that being said.. from now on, i'm going to say what i want to say, and not hold back. ok not maybe want to say, but NEED to say. i'm not going to care about my image. who do i need to look good for anyways, right? because if you were my true friend you would love me for who i am. and if you don't, then you can go fuck yourself because i don't give a shit anymore.

to all you stupid, ungrateful, selfish, unappreciative, no common sense dumb-asses out there, please. check yourself. look around you. this is why you have NO FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment