Thursday, July 28, 2011

happy anniversary to the best couple in the world!


(sorry, all of my pictures are in my NY home, so i'll post them up next time.. the only pictures that i brought were these 3!)

the loves of my life.. i remember when i was young i used to think that my parents were SO annoying. i didn't know why they were always on my case.. well actually only my mom because my father was very cold. i didn't even exist in his life.. LOL literally. he never asked how school was, and he never asked shit like if i had done all my homework. he was just the person who'd scold me and yell at me if i did something wrong.. and he'd also be the person who'd pick me up from school. sometimes he'd bring me mcdonalds or something when he knew i was hungry. (yes, even in elementary school. he came to my school and gave it to my principal who then gave it to me during lunch time!) he'd sometimes take me out to sizzlers, but our meals would always be quiet. my dad always did things for me behind my back.. never the type to show me love directly. my mom on the other hand, was ALL UP IN MY BUSINESSSS. always checking my hands if i smoked, and if she  thought something was suspicious she'd go onnnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn about how she was once young and she knows what i'm doing but it's so stupidddd and blahblahblah. 
but... i never really took advantage of them. 
 
they weren't the strict parents who expected me to get straight A's in school, or who expected me to be home at a certain time. i think that's why even though i hung out i never lost respect for them and went home every single day.. (except for this one time when my friend's mom made up some bs about how i was in the precinct when i was actually on my way home.. but when my dad left me that threatening voice msg on my pager i was shitting bricks to go home.) i know i put my parents through a shiiiiiiiiiiiit load of crap. un-necessary crap? maybe.. but i guess it was all part of growing up..? but compared to most of my friends i wasn't THE FUCK UP. i did pretty well in school, graduated high school, went to college.. even though i became a college drop out. all talk aside though- i don't know how they put up with it.. i think that if my daughter behaved the way i did.. idk. i would've locked her up or something. LOL~ no but seriously.. i think that is why i grew out of "this life" so quickly and instead started respecting my parents a lot more and started to understand them. now i have created a special bond with my parents. they are like my best friends. my cold hearted father... isn't so cold hearted anymore. he is actually very cute.. BUT ONLY when my mother is around, which is sorta weird.. bc without her we clash.. we clash 247. but now its to a point where i feel so bad after i arguing with him. instead of cursing and slamming the door i actually become very upset and start crying. is it because he's getting old? i don't know... my mom thinks i've become a grandma at heart. which i think at times is true. bleh. anyways... my best friends in the whole wide world, you guys were totally meant for each other. i want to thank you for having me in this world, and want to thank you for everything you've done for me. i love you guys SOSOSOSOOOo much! and if i were supposed to come back into this world again, i would def. want to be raised by you guys.. the best parents on earth<3

No comments:

Post a Comment